Friday, March 22, 2013

Terms of Detente.


First, it has been brought to my attention that Richard, who is not involved in this in any way other than devolving once again into derangement, has offered some terms to a detante.  Here is my response:  Remove all of your crap, apologize, make restitution and then read the science on my blog. That's it.   Same for Melissa.

It has also been brought to my attention by a true stalker that there is some "embarrassing" stuff out there about me.  Consider that it is not true and then consider this folks:   There are people out there, including but not limited to Richard who have made actionable statements.  If these impact the life I most certainly have outside of this blog, that's what is called damages.  That's the legal threshold to sue someone, which is usually pretty high, but I don't think any here would argue that this would not qualify if it ever comes to pass.   You can better believe that if pushed, I would spare no expense to hold those responsible to account.  Since I won't have a life (ha ha) I'll have a lot more time on my hands, and think how much more freeing being shackled by this would be.  This includes you Wooo. Speaking of which, take a good look,  all you paleo powers that be,  at who you are aligning with there, if not for my sake but because she and Peter Dobromylskyj have pretty much made their "careers" out of trashing Stephan Guyenet since AHS11.  Wooo better not be employed as a nurse if any of this makes my life difficult or hers will be made difficult as well.  This time that is a promise.  And Carole?
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment