Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Now That's Just Crazy Talk

I actually have no preference one way or another whether women serve in the front lines or in combat roles.  I really don't.  However, here is the view of a veteran on women in combat

I would say 50% of the reason I'm linking to him is to juxtapose the words coming out of his mouth (which make it very clear he cares about women very much) and the vitriolic response he no doubt would receive from various factions of leftists and feminists.  I also like to juxtapose his factual statements (women's physical fitness requirements being lowered) and the fact this would result in "more people being killed" versus the emotional and egotistical arguments that will be tendered by the left, which means I guess people's feelings really ARE more important than other people's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment