Friday, February 8, 2013

A Real College Commencement Speech

An agent in the field sent me this video.

It's of an idealistic and clueless professor parting wisdom to her students about what they should do for their futures. 

It then dawned on me that she is misleading these children, not purposely, but cluelessly, into lives that will not result in their greatest potential, and most likely spectacular failure.  Not because she is evil, mind you, but a clueless academian who'se never worked in the real world.

I respond with a more practical "college commencement speech" that not only aims to undo the damage she did, but turns out to be "the" college commencement speech every college graduate today needs to hear.

If you have children in college and want the best for them, then I suggest taking my bitter medicine instead of her sugar coated placebo.

No comments:

Post a Comment