Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jimmy Moore, PSS

In recent comments here, someone hit the nail on the head about Jimmy Moore.  He's become a professional sympathy seeker, PSS.  This is evident in his latest whine blog post:  Aren’t You Going To Respond To The Negative Attacks Against You?

Jimmy posts some screenshots of comments made about him and says this:
I guess these people have an expectation that if they write a comment like this on my blog, Facebook wall or Twitter page, at a YouTube video, on my forum or elsewhere online that I have a duty to publish it. I do not. I tend to agree with the famous blogger Tim Ferriss from “The Four-Hour Workweek” blog and his doctrine of it being okay to disagree with the ideas I share on my blog. But once you cross the line into personal attacks against me or others, there is no expectation that your comment will ever see the light of day. DELETE! I’m more than happy to entertain lively debate and discussion of the topics I blog about (that’s what a blog is for, right?). But if you decide to write some of the kind of stuff I shared above, it’s a guaranteed way your comments will never be approved.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment