Monday, May 21, 2012

A Shout Out to Paleobuzz.com

Paleobuzz.com, a site that has included me in their blog-roll for quite some time (thanks!), is a great resource.  I've mentioned it here a few times, but thought I'd give one more formal shout out for those not familiar with the site who might find it of value.

I read a lot ... too much really ... about the net.  But it's sites like PB that make it easier to do so.  Yes, subscribing to blogs in RSS feeds is helpful, and I do that with several blogs and comments feeds, but sometimes just seeing what's new and interesting about the net in this community is better experienced the way PB does it.  I'm not sure if they are making any money from referrals or whatever, and I don't care.  They provide a valuable service without capitalizing on the blogger's content per se.  

I find the chronological listing of content from various blogs, some I wouldn't normally bother to read, complete with excerpt of post, a nice format.  For example today and part of yesterday we have a C&P below.   I think they're worth the daily visit!
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment