Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chronological list of all of my posts

Hey gang!  I thought I'd bring your attention to a new page I added to the blog.  I have published over 600 posts here in the past two or so years.  The archives widgets are wanting in terms of being able to browse titles.  I do try to organize by labels, but even many of those lists are cumbersome.  Even when I try to find some of my own posts it often takes quite a while.  And then it hit me, that it would be nice to just have a list of all of my blog posts.  So I went searching for such a widget and found one quite quickly.  If you look down the right side bar you will now see a link to the page where all my posts are listed in chronological order.  While not all of my post titles are descriptive, many are, and I think this might help some of the newer readers, especially, to peruse what older material they might find interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment