Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Quack speaks

From FTA:

Jack Kruse // May 9, 2012 at 17:42
I have a conundrum here. What was done to me will be found in justice. What kind of
justice, I am unsure as yet. But I have a consciousness about the movement that this
“twatter” undermined by the actions said. They people who are complicit in this are
crafting a message that my response has damaged the movement. Quite the
contrary……the “twat” opened that can of worms. I have to protect that emotion in
spite of my anger, because the movement and helping others is part of my mission.
The ‘respected leaders’ have to back “paleo the movement”, but neurosurgery pays
my bills, so I must protect my house first and foremost. I have hired peopel to do just
that on Sunday night as I was driven back to Houston after being removed from the
boat. The first person I called was Robb Wolf because I knew what he was crafting
was just hit with a torpedo from the “in paleo crowd”. The respected leaders forget to
easily, because Paleo pays their bills. But I promise you the “twat” who opened that
account will be found and prosecuted in the court of law and in the court of public
opinion. To those who fed that ‘twatter’ account……..hire someone now, because
the law says if you fed it……..you own it because of what happened. See
consequences do matter when the federal government resources are wasted. And if
they choose not do deal with it I have plenty of time and money to follow up to see to
it that the rest of this community knows precisely who put our message at risk. When
you came after me you opened the door, my response is called defense.

Sounds like ACTUAL threats to me Dr. (for now) Kruse.

No comments:

Post a Comment