Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's Over

Yesterday on FTA, Jack Kruse posted the following:
Jack Kruse // May 12, 2012 at 13:59
Somebody just pointed me to Deans blog this PM of 5/9. I left a comment there that was similar to the one I posted here last night and she refused to post it. I will say it again here clearly for all to hear again. I named no one to anyone publically. The people protecting the people who participated in this crime and did this are saying I did. I challenge anyone to post one blog or media comment where I listed any names I gave anywhere or to anyone publically. There is none and Deans et al. can’t handle that truth. The only person I shared the list of names I gave the FBI was to Robb Wolf and that was for the protection of the ‘movement”. The people who participated in this behavior caused the proximal harm here. It was not the victim or the caller who has already been deposed by my representation. He is no part of this community and just a concerned citizen which further points the gun at the owner of the twitter account. Not everyone knew it was a parody and his deposition shows that now. I shared that information with Richard because there were some rumors I heard of who speculation that caller was and I wanted that cleared up.
If those names got out, then Robb has a problem and not Jack. Everyone got that point clearly now? I would never publicly expose a list of suspects that I was asked to give to the government to explore in this crime. I’m not as stupid as my the people behind this crime.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment