Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sheet, Fans and Dr. John "Jack" Kruse

Well the internet is a-buzz.  Jack's sh!t has hit the fan.

Nashville Surgeon Target Of Cyber Attack, Kicked Off Cruise Ship
Nashville surgeon removed from cruise ship

I don't know who these reporters are, but even these articles smell super fishy.   

"I know that one of the main ringleaders that's tied to the twitter feed is in New York and they're probably going to be talking to her very soon," Kruse said.
Kruse was told a conviction for this type of crime could carry anywhere from a ten to twenty year sentence.
Let me be perfectly clear.  I WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED.  I've retweeted a few @shitkrusesays tweets because I thought they were funny.  Nothing more, nothing less.  I have NOTHING to do with that account, and not only that, I have no clue who is behind it.  This is more than likely why neither the FBI nor any other law enforcement agency has yet to contact me, let alone show up at my door.  Surely this morning of Tuesday May 8 would have brought all heck down on me were there even one iota of truth to Jack's publicity stunt that supposedly went down two days ago.  

But Angry Dick Nickoley is on it!  Yes, he's all over this case.  From Twitter:



Oooh ... Dick, I'm not afraid of you.  You do realize using the c-word makes you appear to be a very very small ummm ... man.  Right?  Eh, probably not.  I forgot.  Nine years, 3000 posts and a sh!tload more comments than I can ever hope for here and all that.  Yeah, Jack went to the right hack.   Over at Paleo Hacks people are actually accusing me of spreading rumors for posting a link to an official sanction of Kruse by a professional society.  No, I don't know all the facts, but I'm betting the committee that recommended disciplinary action to the board does.  

No doubt the web will be abuzz for a while with conspiracy theories.  Impostors and Terror Plots: Why a Cruise Ship Prank is a Worrying Sign That Paleo is Sunk.  If paleo "sinks" it will be because of the Jacks and Jimmys celebrated by supposed powers that be.  Speaking of ....

Consider this post to be an open letter to Dave Asprey, Kevin Cottrell, and any others who are along for the Kruse to Iceland.  When this dust settles, it won't be the so-called haters left with egg on their faces.  Kevin, think Dan Rather, and Dave?  I dunno, too much coffee perhaps.  Read what's written on my blog, not what's written ABOUT my blogging.  You don't want this going regional or national because it will be a huge pox on all your castles.  You all can't POSSIBLY be this stupid, can you?   And to Jack Kruse?  I'll say this.  If the government comes after me on this, it won't be me you end up taking down.  Get help.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment