Friday, May 11, 2012

The more I think about this ...

... the more I wonder, what was Jack Kruse doing going on the LC Cruise?   There was enough notoriety surrounding his TEDx talk, that Jimmy urged on his forum for members to lobby TEDx Nashville to for the speaking slot.  I can't imagine Jimmy Moore didn't watch it.  

So I'm putting myself in his shoes and thinking to myself, this isn't good news here.  I know I'd be a bit panicky if my first two leading headliners backed out relatively late in the game (*see footnote 1) but still in time for would be cruisers to cancel their plans were their heart set on meeting either of these two.  Given the popularity of Jack's podcast appearance and being the #1 vote-getter for Encore Week, of course Jack was the guy to call.  I would have!  Jack was quirky and eccentric at the time, but his bad behavior was limited to PH near as I can tell and nobody would be harmed by a little fun talk about how your leptin receptors can't process electrons from carbohydrates and such.  Score!  With Rosedale & Kruse to replace Gary, and Wheat Belly for Wolf, all seemed well in the LC world. 
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment