Sunday, May 26, 2013

Strictly for Da Guys

Greetings gentlemen. 

The ole Captain needs your help.

I need all the guys in the Cappysphere to send me what they would like to know in terms of personal financial and economics advice or wisdom.  This is going to lay the foundation for my next project and though I have a pretty good idea of the topics I'm going to cover, I want to make sure I leave no major or significant topic unaddressed.  Things like housing, budgeting, financial planning, etc, anything in the realm of personal finance that would be of interest, benefit or curiosity to you, please list them in the comment section below.

Also, if you would be so kind, forward this to any other bloggers or readers who may be charitable enough to link back or provide some topics/ideas as well.

Many thanks,

Cpt.

No comments:

Post a Comment