Tuesday, September 6, 2011

World's Dumbest Economist

you know, like you know that, like, I gotta pay my rent and like I gotta pay my car loan? It's like, you know, a scam, like you know, that I gotza support myself and like, you know, the world ain't gonna just gizme whatz I wantz. Like you know, I just can't sit here on my ass and expect people to bring me food and build me shelter and give me a free car, you know? It's like a scam.

You know?

Actually, this is very sad. And I shall show you in one simple question;

In the end of her life, when she's sitting there on her death bed at 80 or whatever, do you think she'll realize why her life ended up the way it did? Do you think she's going to enjoy her life? Do you think this one shot she gets, she's going to avail herself of the opportunities life presents to her? Or is she just going to childishly stew in the childish question, "Why do I have to work for a living" and live a hate-filled life that is shallow, unproductive and meaningless?

And I'm not mocking her, I feel genuine pity for her. Yet what's so sad is all it would take for her to answer her own questions and move onto a much better life is to pick up a mouse, start surfing the internet about economics and freedom and become "unignorantized" (I like that word!).

Sadly though, if you're too lazy to pay for your own house, your own food, your own car, or your own children, you're obviously too lazy to pick up a mouse and expend the time it would take to become informed.

Out of pity for her and the brainwashed like her, I shall not say to enjoy the decline. But rather have a moment of silence thinking about the millions of poor souls like her that are condemned to living such angry, hate-filled (and worse) meaningless lives and never being able to understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment