Sunday, September 11, 2011

Insulin Wars w/ Todd Becker Chat

Newer readers may not remember this exchange from earlier this year, but Todd Becker of Getting Stronger and I had a nice back and forth going on insulin.  Around that time this blog started to get wicked busy, a health issue with a family member was taking a lot of my time and mental energy, etc.  Long story short, despite promises made, I never got around to posting any installments from Todd's last response.  I owe Todd a huge apology for letting this slide this long.  I've got a number of other things going with this blog and related projects so really don't have the time to devote to further installments of the Insulin Wars format, so I thought I'd catch everyone up with the discussion thusfar, and share Todd's last email in full via Google docs and let things go from here!

So, here's the series thusfar:
Insulin Wars IV: Todd Becker of Getting Stronger Blog
Insulin Wars IV.1: Todd Becker of Getting Stronger blog responds
More Todd Becker (Getting Stronger blog) on Insulin
Insulin Wars IV.2a: The Discussion with Todd Becker/Getting Stronger continues


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment