Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cindy Nerger, We All Think What He Said

For Cindy, and everybody else on food stamps, we all think what he said.

Additionally, I'm glad you cried, I'm glad you felt shame and I don't care that you have kidney problems, ESPECIALLY because if I had kidney problems since I was 11 and KNEW about those problems and the expense, I would not be bringing children into this world I can't afford.

But don't let that stop you from literally living off of me.  Don't let that stop you and millions like you making the rest of us work harder to make up for your mistakes and poor family management.  No, no, let's just get some sob story in the main stream media where people's heart strings are too touched to be critical and logical about it.  Meanwhile there needs to be more shame for people who collect food stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment