Thursday, September 6, 2012

At Work, At Play

Greetings all,

My apologies for my absence, but I was involved into moving two vehicles across the fruited plains, and by "fruited plains" I mean about 750 miles.  I was also at play lodging one final hike for the year in the Big Horns with my buddy "Dirty Harriet." (on a side note, you male schmoes who are regular Cappy Cap readers would do yourselves a favor getting into my good graces as Dirty Harriet is a single lady, more on that later).

Posts will be returning to a regular pace as I unpack and settle in.  In the meantime here are some pics from the latest adventure.  Most are pics from a hike to "Lost Twin Lake" in the Big Horns, but there is also some pictures of a forest fire at night and a photo of the ladies in my dance class.  The forest fire pics are not impressive until you realize that fire is about 3 miles away and about 2 miles wide.  The ONLY thing remaining now is tornado chasing which will be next year's adventure.
























No comments:

Post a Comment