Monday, August 20, 2012

Why Clifford Orwin Needs a COSTFU

You're right Clifford.  There is no online substitute for a university, in person class.  Where else can young, impoverished colleges students blow thousands of dollars to pay a washed up professor with no real world experience, nor desire to obtain any, blather on about their little realm of irrelevant academia that does nothing to better the outside world?  You're right, online classes can come nowhere near screwing over endebted college students like that.

My how the horse and buggy manufacturers are desperately fighting against Henry Ford.

The reader who sent this to me asked me to guess his degree.  I didn't bother.  I'm betting not electrical engineering

Oh, and buy Worthless.  You can click on any of the links to the right or left.

No comments:

Post a Comment