Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hair or Pecks?

Uh oh, ladies! (and by "ladies" I mean the women in America who read People, US, OK and Cosmo)

WHO DO YOU PICK????

I mean, Barack Obama has really nice pecks, and after all you were programmed to vote for him by the public schools and media.

But how can you resist the dynamic full-heads-o-hair duo of Romney and Ryan!

If Romney had ANY disadvantage it was that he had that "touch of gray."  But let's not kid ourselves ladies, we love that touch of gray.  But if we were looking for a hot younger man, well, we got it now with Ryan.

Just look at that picture, they both look like investment bankers!!!  That's soooo sexy!

*SIGH* what is the American female voter to do?  How do we choose?


Well, we could study up on economics, the Constitution, US history, look at the federal budget...


BWAH HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, I just couldn't keep up the charade.  Imagine that, women who read Cosmo and People actually studying the issues and become INFORMED voters.

Oh I kill me!

On a serious note, I do like Ryan in that he's the only guy with the numbers and the mathematical knowledge of what needs to be done to prevent the US economy from collapsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment