Monday, August 27, 2012

12 Hours of Driving

So I'm on the road executing a logistical plan than rivals the D-Day invasion (3 vehicles, a minimalist amount of stuff, transported over 800 miles, in 3 or less trips, under $800 in expenses, with one driver and a regional airport, you do the calculus, I figured it out due to my SAEG(TM)).

Regardless, at my old job I could check in every 4 minutes to see if there was a new post, approve it and then get back to looking like I was working... that or doing the problem loan report for yet another chromosome-challenged Wyoming hick we lent money to for a 4th trailer home equity loan to put his sister and daughter (same thing out here) through salon school.  But don't worry, that "double wide" is going to appreciate in value.  I heard they're puttin' a McDonald's nearby!

Sorry, inside humor between me and the other 4 non-retarded people in this state, 2 of which have left.

ANYWAY, back at my old job I could check in every 4 minutes and approve comments.

Well 12 hours in the middle of nowhere SoDak, not a lot of internet access.  I finally pull into town, fire up the computer, magically get internet access in "these hayere parts" and BLAMO! 

38 comments.

Keep spreading the word lieutenants. I appreciate it.  Besides, I did some calculations and I can now officially live off of the money I make on this here pathetic blog you've all grown to love and hate.

More on that later, but it is good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment