Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Real HealthyAncestralDiets of The Palisades Shore

Let's have some fun here ... shall we?  Since much of the goings on in "the community" in 2012 have been more fit for reality TV than documentaries on PBS ... and even some documentaries seemed more like Inside Edition than National Geographic, I thought I'd "air" some alternative programming of my own here this coming weekend.  So since I'm unable to make AHS, I'm putting together this ancestrally-inspired reality show!  I put "air" in quotes there because there's not likely to be audio or video ... but you never know.   Yeah, I know what you're thinking, what goes on in that head of her's sometimes?  But here's what inspired this latest whacky idea ... looking at the program for AHS12 . Here's the "mission statement" of AHS:
The Ancestral Health Symposium is a scientific conference serving to foster collaboration among scientists, healthcare professionals as well as laypersons who study and communicate about health from an evolutionary perspective,  in an effort to develop solutions to our modern health challenges.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment