Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Smarter Science of Slim ~ General Thoughts

A few days back a copy of this book was donated to me, and for the past months or so the occasional query has come my way for my opinion of the book.  The author, Jonathan Bailor has a website that I've read bits and pieces of -- mostly the blog.   I think I know who the mystery guru some have been hinting at these past days, and I'm pretty sure I know why -- Bailor classifies foods as SANE or inSANE based on the acronym of four factors:

S = Satiety     A = Aggression (towards body fat formation)   N = Nutrition    E = Efficiency

We'll get back to that acronym later, but as I've also blogged on quite a few of his references and science here, it makes sense to me that searches for Bailor's book/website/diet might land someone here.   That and, I suppose, this post:  And the Cherry-Picking Baton has been passed.  So I've now read through the diet section of the book and have a full critique in the works (if I can stomach it).  I may or may not get to the exercise portion.   For now some general thoughts.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment