Saturday, July 21, 2012

Beartooth Pass Rally

So I headed out to a section of the Shoshone National Forest which is just north of Yellowstone National Park.  I was informed this had great motorcycling roads and I would enjoy the ride.  I had the additional benefit of having to transverse the Big Horn mountians via Hwy 14 which provides some nice views of "Shell Canyon."

My informant, however, failed to tell me that there was a motorcycle rally going on today, and so I was stuck behind no limit of aging, mid-life crisis gray hairs who thought it "cool" to grab Ma, buy a Harley trike, and drive REALLY SLOW through the world's best curve roads, denying me and about 2,000 younger and much more skilled motorcyclists the opportunity to enjoy said curves.  Not that I have an opinion about old farts with matching helmets that should never be allowed to buy a trike in the first place and something or other about really cheap and poorly kept nursing homes.

Anyway, here are the photos.  I hope you learn to enjoy the decline as much as I have.























































No comments:

Post a Comment