Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fame ~ The Remake

The discussion is interesting on some of my recent posts.  As always, the more I try to explain, it seems the more some try to read into things what they will.  The best example is this:
Me: ... Which is not to say my story is relegated to the dust-bin, but that I want this blog to be more than just about me ... as I think it really has been for quite some time! I never intended this main blog to be about my story. It is relevant, but as I've always said -- this is important! --  I could weigh 100 lbs or 400 lbs, that doesn't change the science I present here.
justprayin: As a person who also just started reading this blog i tend to view her 'exposing and debunking' more reminiscent of a scorned wife who has been cheated on by her husband. And as for the 3x tshirt, i guess you might have to order one for evelyn too, who apparently could weigh up to 400lbs, (her words, not mine).
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment