Friday, July 20, 2012

A Cappy Cap Poll for Men

OK, let's not make this complicated with qualifications and hypothetical situations.  The reason why is that I want to get an accurate as possible number on this tangentially important issue.  And we can all let politics or influence get in the way, in which case we'll merely lead ourselves astray from reality, which will only hurt us and society more, so be honest (for the men).

Point blank men, do you or do you not want children.

Not, 'If the economy was better I would want children."

Not, "Well, if I met the right girl, then I would want children."

Not, "Well, I don't know, goomy goomy goby goby children."

Treat it like a Harley Mortorcycle or a dish of ice cream.

Do you, or do you not want children?

Posts and results will be summarized later.

No comments:

Post a Comment