Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Science Krispies ... with a Tall Glass of Leptinade!

Yes folks, Science Krispies are best enjoyed with tall cold glass of Leptinade, stevia sweetened of course.

Last week over at PaleoHacks, I've gotten to know a bit more about someone I'd heard much about on Jimmy's forum, but never really bothered to look into.  Dr. Ron Rosedale, author of The Rosedale Diet.  I have a post in mind on some of his claims but we'll see if it floats my boat to post it up.  It was an odd coincidence that I was also skim reading through the copy of Nora Gedgaudas' PBPM book a friend bequeathed to me, and came across the section on leptin resistance, complete with referencing and a quotation from none other than Rosedale.   And when at PaleoHacks, there's no avoiding "The Quilt", aka Jack Kruse Neurosurgeon!  (Whenever I see his name I imagine some movie announcer booming Neurosurgeon! in action hero voice, with Jack as Dr. Evil flipping epigenetic switches on Mini-Me).  Jack's stance on everything seems to boil down to either you're leptin resistant or you're sensitive, and all manner of things can be explained with this simple wave of the hand.  Can't lose weight?  Resistant.  Eat 50g protein within an hour of waking and in a few weeks you'll be able to walk on water eating 10,000 calories a day of dark chocolate covered macadamia nuts while losing weight, all thanks to having reclaimed your leptin sensitivity!  It's a wonderful philosophy to have because it explains everything!
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment