Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Welcome Ancestral Health Peeps!

I do hope you'll stay and poke around the site a bit!

You'll probably figure out pretty quickly that I'm not much of a strict-anything in either the diet I consume or advocate (actually I don't really advocate any lifestyle in particular).  But if I had to describe my diet these days as closely as I possible with a plan/book you may be familiar with, it would be a slightly imperfect, slightly higher in protein/lower in fat version of the Jaminets' Perfect Health Diet.  I'm not aligned with any movement and have no agenda here at this blog other than what sparks my own interest.  I guess it rubs some the wrong way that I don't suck up to or properly "honor" those bloggers with clout and/or followings just because they do.  So, just so you know where I'm coming from ....

Although many find their way here through my no holds barred posts on various internet celebs/gurus and book authors, the bulk of my work is actually sharing my take on various peer review science of relevance.  In this regard my interests in fat metabolism and NEFA has led me to share quite a bit on diabetes of late, though I'm not diabetic myself.  
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment