Monday, August 22, 2011

Addressing Andreas (and Taubes): On Relevancy, Reality, Inconvenient Facts, and Internetiquette

OK ... Just so you know, dear readers, I thought a bit on whether Andreas Eenfeldt's response to my post was worthy of responding to, and on the best way to do so.  To respond to comments on his blog or a separate post here.  As you can see, I chose the latter, largely because he has allowed his comments to devolve with various and several scurrilous accusations of stalking, questionings of my mental capacity and stability, etc.  To engage in this environment is not appealing to me, and shame on you Dr. Eenfeldt for publishing such disgusting commentary on your blog.

I'm hoping this will be the last post on this particular topic, but who knows ... It seems a blogger's work is never done trying to debunk LC mythology, and for now Andreas is the only (somewhat?) credible voice speaking up in Taubes' defense.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment