Monday, November 7, 2011

The Educator

Marty Andrade is a buddy of mine back in Minnesota. However, he and I have a fair amount in common beyond being chums. He also had a conservative radio show. He also has a popular blog. And now we have yet another thing in common.

We are both authors.

Marty wrote a book and I know a lot of people just kind of say, "yeah, great another schmoe that wrote a book." but you may want to consider reading it especially if you are they type who like fiction and intrigue rather than bland ole Cappy Cap economics and rantings. I have not read it yet, but I did a little field research for him by scoping out and taking pictures of the town of Ardmore, South Dakota. Ardmore is a ghost town quite literally in the middle of nowhere. Without giving anything away Marty was able to write this town into the book, much in a "Last Man Standing" sort of way with Bruce Willis.

In any case, I promise the book will be more entertaining and perhaps even movie quality (which would be good for me because I don't like reading books ;)

You will buy "The Educator"

No comments:

Post a Comment