Friday, November 11, 2011

I Put the "Jew" In "Jujutsu"

As I may or may not have mentioned, your Captain has been participating in Jujitsu. However, since your Captain (unbeknownst to him until he was 21) is "technically" a Jew, I prefer to call it:

"Jewjitsu."

*the technicality is that his mother's mother's mother was a Jew and something about Matriarchical lineage that your Captain today has yet to fully understand. Regardless, I just run with the free reign to cut Jewish jokes.


Regardless, I STRONGLY recommend jujitsu if you have the time. Not just because it is (thus far as I can find) the only martial art that trains you for real fighting, but the work out and damage it does to your body cannot be matched.

To tender proof (and I am not doing this to "brag" or what have you, I'm doing this sincerely because it will show you what you can expect) here's your Captain after a night of sparing against a variety of jujitsu students:



I did not contract some kind of "disease" or "measles." Those are just the bruises I incurred from 30 minutes of sparing. Apparently those will go away when all of that turns from fat to muscle.

In any case, consider "Jew"jitsu if you are looking for a serious work out.

Also consider fish shower curtains because those are pretty kick ass too.

No comments:

Post a Comment