Friday, May 30, 2008

North Korea Has Some of the Cheapest Beer in the World

I found it interesting that North Korea has some of the cheapest beer in the world, costing only 61 cents. Ethiopia is even cheaper at just 30 cents a beer. It's also interesting that dictatorships seem to have the cheapest beer.

Meanwhile the leftists' paradise of Norway charges you $13 for a beer, and I'm never visiting the Marshall Islands.


Regardless, it reminds me of the time I went to a town called Sublette, Kansas enroute to New Mexico. It was late at night and I was planning to make it all the way to Santa Fe when I decided to pull into the "Walk in Waddle Out" bar in town.

It was their grand opening and they had; 25 cent beers and $1 cocktails.

My vacation plans changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment