Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I Don't Want to Use Recycled Toilet Paper

So it was finally warm enough to run outside yesterday and to keep the finery know as the Captain's bod in shape I decided to go running. I run in the city and since this is Minneapolis, that means everything is pretty much lefty, including the ice cream store I go to, to treat myself after I run.

Ended up having to go to the bathroom and they had done some remodeling and put in a new bathroom. Very nicely done and while I'm sitting there I look to my right and see this on the wrapping of the toilet paper;




I don't know about you, but don't you think we're taking this whole "green" thing a little bit far. I mean, do you really have to recycle toilet paper to save the planet? Of all the things we could do, you know like nuclear power, get more efficient cars, drive motorcycles, allow the population to telecommute, I think recycled toilet paper is a bit much, huh?

In any case, a new item to add to the list of "girls the Captain won't date;"

Item #378c - Girls that buy recycled toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment