Friday, May 2, 2008

Do Not, DO NOT Tell Me Anything About Global Warming

It's starting to piss me off. Not the idiots damning me to ecological hell if I don't believe in global warming, I'm starting to talk about the weather this spring in Minnesota.

SNOW IN FREAKING MAY!!!!!


Oh, wait, I forgot, it's global "change."

I remember having a conversation with my buddy Chico who is on the opposite political spectrum as I;

Cpt. - "We can't get our motorcycles out to go riding because of this damn cold."

Chico - "Yeah, tell me about it."

Cpt. - "Global warming my ass."

Chico - "Dude, it is global warming!"

Cpt. - "What???"

Chico - "When the climate changes that's global warming. So if it gets colder it's global warming."

Cpt. - "Then why did they call it "global warming" instead of "climate change?"

Of course, no answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment