Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New "Well Hello 2nd Armored Award" Winner

Happy day economists!

In writing "Enjoy the Decline" I was doing research as to what drugs your local pharmacy would have with exceptional value in terms of a SHTF scenario.  So I called the local Walgreens (yeah, I'll mention the company!) and the pharmacist there was quite rude.  So off to the internet I went and in came...

"THE PATRIOT NURSE!" who kindly and promptly answered my question.

For this rapid response and kindness I hereby present The Patriot Nurse with the Captain Capitalism's "Well Hello 2nd Armored Award"  (again, the 6:00 minute mark and 6:25 mark)



And no, I won't tell you what drugs they were.  You'll have to buy the book!

From a reader.  it seems the good nurse has unfortunatley suffered the loss of her fiancee recently.  I cannot surmise what that is like, but I think we all better visit the good Patriot Nurse as a show of support.  No woman deserves to have her fiancee lost before marriage.  Please do visit the Patriot Nurse for all of your needs:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment