Sunday, December 30, 2012

JimKKKins Jimmy Moore Meme

I didn't link to the source of the following meme because I "swiped" it from a friend on a private FB page.  However.  Jimmy Moore is digging in his heels with his latest and repeating his deceitful behavior that began when he posted a bunch of screenshots of correspondence he claimed was directly with him.  His intent is clear.  To try and attach to people such as myself, nasty comments and/or play the martyr for suffering such supposed abuse.   The only screenshot with any connection to me or this blog was one of a comment Dr. Kurt Harris left here, he presented it as a comment he'd received, and did not link to the source.  Bad form, but nothing new for JimmyKKKins.  

If he wants to link to where I have called him a neo-Nazi, I want to see it.  Near as I can tell, ItstheWooo is the only blogger saying that.  

Now here is my challenge to Jimmy Moore.  Post a link or divulge the source of the following meme or remove the insinuation on your blog that someone such as myself created it. He is playing victim with:
"I didn’t even know what a neo-Nazi was before all of this drama unfolded online over the past few days with the really disgusting and unwarranted memes being created with my photo on them that you see in this blog post."

I say Jimmy probably created that meme.  It gets no hits on tineye.com.  Shame on you Jimmy!  I didn't really think you had it in you to stoop this low to save your ass.

In other hilarious news, according to Jimmy, his critics need to get out more in the real world and stop spending so much time on the internet.   This from a man who claims to have never heard of David Duke, apparently is incapable of a 5 second Google Search, and now claims he didn't know what a neo-Nazi was before all of this happened.  Too sad and sickening to even be funny.   Need to get out more Jimmy.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment