Friday, October 5, 2012

Good News Everyone!















Good news everyone.

I've completed a project I've been working on for the past 2 months.

Backing up and categorizing all of my best posts separate from Google/Blogger.

The reason for this project was multifold.


First, given Google's tendency to just "delete" blogs they've found disagreeable, I didn't want to run the risk of losing 6 years of work because some liberal putz in Mountain View, CA didn't like what i wrote.

Second, it was high time for another book.

Understand, however, when I say, "another book" I actually mean a "series" of sorts in that the posts I backed up and categorized fell into two general categories.

1.  Posts, research, data, observations, etc., that i wanted to have backed up somewhere.
2.  High quality posts that would actually make for a great "Best of Captain Capitalism."

Because of this dual nature I have 13 different categories of "Best Of" falling into different categories (Politics, Economics, Manosphere/Dating, etc. etc.) only three of which I will be officially "publishing" the remaining 10 will be available in the future, but again, that is just for purposes of having a non-Google based copy of it floating out there.

The first of the three books will be "The Best of Captain Capitalism - Top Shelf" and will include what I deemed to be the highest quality, best posts of the entire blog.  There is of course some room for debate there, but the larger point is that I wanted to create a consolidation of the best posts so that instead of you having to go through the blog, you can instead spend $15 or so and have them all consolidated there in one convenient book.

More details will come and nothing is officially "finalized" yet, but if you want a post that you deemed "the best" to be included in this series, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment