Monday, December 5, 2011

One Hell of a Photo

Take some solace in this photo.



When I saw it, there was a flood of thoughts that came to me, and even now I'm still trying to sort them out.

But some of the more prominent ones are;

1. Aging woman whose life is so vain and void of meaning she still is protesting in her 50's?

2. Shouldn't you be a nice kind grandmother by now? No, your life has been so meaningless, so pointless, you must hang on, cling on, to that ONE TIME you felt alive back in 1968. Sadly, nobody knows who you are, nobody cares who you are, and me (a nobody blogger) is about all the celebrityship you're going to receive in terms of notoriety.

3. The shock on her face. "Wow! Are people really taking me down for trespassing on private property? I thought I was going to be able to just slander, abuse, and trespass where ever I wanted! You mean people who actually work for a living, build up the wealth, and start private companies get pissed when parasites like me just have the audacity to traipse on your property? Why am I being hauled away! I have a MASTERS DEGREE DAMNIT!

4. Do you think this woman ever lived a happy life?

5. How many suitable, upstanding men approached her in the 1970's?

6. How many suitable, upstanding men did she shoot down in the 1970's?

7. How much you want to bet she wishes she hadn't shot down all those suitable men in the 1970's who are now making bookoo coin in computer engineering or actuarial science.

8. Why am I seeing so many older people in these childish protests? Shouldn't they have figured this crap out by now and moved on to building families and lives they can enjoy?

9. When I'm this woman's age, I will have more important things to attend to. Not to mention, it's nearly impossible to be more miserable than her by that age.

There are other thoughts, but, this photo just really spoke to me. I love. I cherish it. And when I look at it, I see reality come crashing down on what is nothing more than the most arrogant and spoiled rotten elements of western civilization.

You kiddies keep protesting reality. Let me know how the battle against the truth goes. In the meantime I'll light up a cigar and watch a bunch of former 60s rebels and their modern day OWS counterparts piss away their lives protesting against the fact they have to grow up, get jobs, be adults and support themselves. Only to find out in their 70s they wasted their lives, had one shot and blew it, and can sit and stew in the crappy government nursing homes they voted in for themselves..

To quote Cartman;

"Damn hippies."

No comments:

Post a Comment