Thursday, December 22, 2011

Insulin: A-to-Z and More

Well folks, as 2011 draws to a close, it seems the reason for the Asylum's very existence has all but evaporated into thin air.  What?  You didn't know?  Yes indeed!  Apparently my work here is done as nobody really believes that carbs cause insulin cause fat accumulation stuff anymore.  But I'm hopelessly mired in debunk mode so, of course, I just happen to glance at the insulin levels in studies when I read them, and so it was when I revisited the Dansinger diet study recently.   And so, just in case there's even a single person out there who still believes that their low carb diet is working by lowering their insulin levels, I thought I'd start this first ever compilation post here.

OK, I'll knock off the sarcasm now.  Yes, I know most of my readers will find this post repetitive of what I've already presented ample evidence for here.  But since part of the purpose of this blog in the first place was for me to organize information I gather, I thought having a post like this, that I will update with data from any studies providing relevant information, would be just that sort of thing.  Depending on how often I add to this, I may bump it each time I update, or just periodically (I have no intent of this post cluttering feed readers out there every few days!).  So, without further ado ...
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment