Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Enjoy the Decline" Now Available!

Happy day economists and lieutenants!

"Enjoy the Decline" is now available in paper back and Kindle!


















(and no, I'm not sick in this picture  I'm ghost white in this picture because it's winter in Minnesota)

In terms of what to expect, I shall be blunt and direct.  It is a harsh book, but a necessary book.  I wrote it to help all the "Real Americans" (a term I concocted in the book to reference libertarians, conservatives, freedom lovers and all genuine Americans) deal with what is happening to the United States.  If you are depressed, saddened, or just plain don't like the way the country is going, then this is MANDATORY reading for you.  It will help you take everything in that is going around and happening to the country as well as how to find joy and happiness in spite of it all.

I also must admit I wrote this in fear of what I see in a lot of American males, especially my friends - a deep depression that is not only ruining their lives, but driving some to contemplate suicide.  If you know of a friend or a loved one who is particularly affected by the outlook of the country and their future, I STRONGLY recommend buying or recommending them this book.

Again, thanks for all your continued support.  I hope this book proves useful and beneficial to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment