Thursday, January 10, 2013

Book Review: PCOS Unlocked by Stefani Ruper

UPDATE:  Stefani's response and my own, posted ~2:30 pm 1/12/13, search on "Stefani Ruper Responds"


Alternate Title:  The Creation(ism) of a Paleo Guresse

This post has been a long time in coming.  It is in the utter absence of glee or malice that I have finally put it together.  But it is a post that needs to be made, because not to do so means this phenomenon of overnight Paleo guru creation never gets a light shown on it.  

Part I of Book Review

Do not buy this book.  If you want to support Stefani Ruper's work, though I cannot see why, send her a donation instead.  If you are a women suffering from PCOS or who suspects you have PCOS, save whatever money you might spend on this book and use it towards a consultation with a medical professional and/or diagnostic tests that can help you and your doctor figure out what is going on hormonally.  I purchased that $39 paleo book package recently, and to be honest, one specific reason for doing so was to get my paws on PCOS-Unlocked without enriching Ruper's coffers.  For that price, I received 33 ebooks, among them  
PCOS Unlocked: The Manual you will be receiving is 52 pages worth; not the entire guide. Why? It has a specifically unique value and thus $47 selling price. A significant discount code to purchase the rest of the guide is inside.
The 52 pages I received were valued at an inflated $24 towards the bundle value of $479.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment