Friday, March 2, 2012

Ancestral Symposium Bound!

It's official!!

I just purchased my ticket to AHS12 at Harvard this August.  I'm looking forward mostly to meeting so many of the people I interact with through this blog.  It should be interesting to see so many folks "in the flesh".  I plan to live blog/tweet as much as possible throughout the event so my readers can get the AHS experience.   The only decision remaining is whether or not to go in disguise :-)  Creative ideas or just funnin' allowed in consideration of that dilema!  I'm pretty sure they don't allow concealed carry at Hah vuhd, but perhaps a water pistol filled with real KoolAid might ward off would be attackers :-) 

I don't usually do this, but the cost is a bit steep, so I'm making a special appeal for donations for any who specifically wish to sponsor this trip.  I'm happy to publicly acknowledge your contribution or you can remain anonymous.  I've already received some funding but would greatly appreciate your assistance, no matter how large or small the donation.  If I could put one of those specific bar-thingies just for this I would, but that seems a bit overkill.  Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment