Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pictures ...

Well, yet another installment of pictures worth 1000 words is up from Jimmy Moore.  I've been criticized for posting pictures of health and diet advocates and commenting on their looks particularly in regards to how well they appear to be aging.  Some of that criticism is fair.  Because aging and looks are largely genetic, and I've acknowledged this many times.  When one factors in photoshopping and cosmetic/surgical means of altering one's makeup, and it is becoming increasingly difficult these days to compare oneself with what is considered "normal" aging, etc.  If I'm ever on TV, I want Hillary Clinton's makeup artist from the 2008 primary debates on my team (and the best Spanx out there)!  Still, although I've certainly not lead a healthy life diet-wise for many periods during  my adulthood, my genes have been good to me and I consider myself blessed in that regard.   So Jimmy decided to add to the apparent Facebook pile on of one Gillian McKeith with this comparison of two similarly aged women.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment