Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Jessica Olen is More Important Than Her Child

There's not much I can say about this "article," that already hasn't been said over at Dalrock and GLPiggy. However, I will point out one point that was missed:

Children need both fathers and mothers to be brought up effectively in this world. And I get really sick and tired of single parents deciding to have children on their own because THEY want to have children, immediately evidencing how much more important they view themselves over their yet-to-be-born children. I don't like children, but by god, they are innocent little kids and they at least stand a shot before some greedy (or just outright stupid) morons bring them into this world for their own selfish purposes.


Maybe I'm flying at a higher altitude and can see this clearly, but does anybody else see how this is directly tied to the cheap nursing homes that are going to be very popular in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment