Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Why I Don't Donate to Charity

Tithing (if I spelled it correctly) was forced down my throat during my days at a Wisconsin Synod Lutheran parochial prison...err...I mean "school." You "had" to forfeit 10% of your money, even if you were a child and your parents so piss poor you had to live in government housing.

Of course as an adult I don't donate to charity of any kind for these reasons three;

1. The government now confiscates 40% of production, 75% of which goes to income transfers. You are a fool to donate beyond what the government mandates you do.

2. I barely have enough money as it is.

3. Most of it goes to people I don't want it to go to, who really don't need help and are really just posing as a "charitable organization" when in reality they use the charity as a means of employment.

Enjoy the decline (by not donating to charity!)

No comments:

Post a Comment