Thursday, April 21, 2011

Economic Dumbassery

I swear we have the dumbest president ever. And I don't say that like most political pundits do because they disagree with politicians politically. I'm saying it because he really is that dumb, I assess his knowledge and wisdom as below average.

Regardless, I'm going to try anyway.

Given Obama's announcement to launch investigations into the price of oil, let me see if I can guess and plot the logic here so that even 2nd graders can understand;

Invasion of Libya + HUGE EFFING NATIONAL DEFICITS + growing 2nd and third world nations = increased risk of oil supply interruptions + increased demand for oil + weak dollar = increased gas prices.

Oh, I'm sorry, is that too complicated for you Obamaites out there? Would you prefer I mollify your little brains by telling you it's "big oil" and "oil speculators?" Hey, I know, let's do that stupid thing where we all decide to "boycott big oil" on ONE day! You know, that incredibly inane and stupid idea college kids come up with because of their galactically incomprehensible level of stupidity when it comes to economics.

Yeah, you go launch your investigation.

Morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment