Tuesday, April 26, 2011

T-Bone Rearrested – Letter 13

T-Bone - Radiating power and strength, this deeply-spiritual massively-built African-American towers over most inmates. He is a prison gladiator with more stab wounds than Julius Caesar. A good man to have on your side.

What’s up, my brother?

I know it’s a shock to hear from me after all this time and the promises I’ve made about staying in touch with you. I had to go to work and put a lot of things in place, but then I lost them. I’ll talk to you about all that at a later date.

Do you still want to help me make my life into a movie? I give you my word that I won’t allow anyone to get in the way of my responsibility to us.

I go to the parole board pretty soon, and I do believe that they will let me go.

So here goes the big question: how’s your life? Man, I wish I had stayed in touch with you, but that was yesterday.


I didn’t even go to school to finish my education. I am here on a parole violation. I didn’t report. I don’t want to talk about it right now, but it is safe to say that I wasn’t thinking right. I wasn’t being myself!

I love you, brother, and please forgive me for not staying in touch with you. Give my best to your family.

Each one – teach one!

Steel embrace – Strength and Honor

T-Bone

If anyone wants to write to T-Bone, please email me for his address.

Click here for T-Bone's previous letter - The Attack on T-Bone.

Click here for the Kindle ebook T-Bone. UK version. US version. Or download to your PC from Lulu.com. Proceeds going to help T-Bone.

Shaun Attwood   

No comments:

Post a Comment