Thursday, April 28, 2011

Flashback! Da Bomb that started it all

Anthony Colpo, bless his carb-loaded heart, linked recently to the first post of mine that went *semi* viral.

Glyceroneogenesis v. Taubes

I thought I'd bump that up for those who have just stumbled upon my little neck of the low carb webwoods.  Also, the original link to the lecture no longer is active.  But it is on Youtube and I'll post the links below:

Gary Taubes Dartmouth Lecture Part 1 of 7
Part 2 of 7
Part 3 of 7
Part 4 of 7
Part 5 of 7
Part 6 of 7
Part 7 of 7

Oh, listening to this lecture again .... sooooooooo much more material there....

Just two:

  • Pima ate beans and wheat and corn!  Oh my!
  • We need to lock people up in metabolic wards and see what happens when they eat this nutrient or that nutrient.  Oh, double my!  

Love you all my dear readers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment