Wednesday, April 13, 2011


From Xena (Letter 6)

Xena - A 6 1/2 foot transsexual and Wiccan priest. The charismatic leader of Cult Of Xena (COX). Tattoos include a wasp on Xena's penis and ant trails running up "her" legs. Cut off a testicle and almost bled to death.

Dear Shaun,

I love and miss you so dearly! I have no good excuses for not writing to you. You are truly so beautiful a man, and I am just tired of doing time. I am deep within this hole. It is dark here and cold. Yet when I look up, I see light. So I reach up, so that I may be able to feel its strength. I stretch my full length, yet my fingers freeze, for a cold shadow surrounds my body. The strength of light is just out of my grasp. I know that I still have a decade to go before I can get out of here. I fringe along the edge of madness.

Shaun, I am your friend! You are my family! You have shared your dreams with me, and to no one else have you confided such confound secrets. I have done the same. And I still am doing time in this dreadful place! Is my mind strong enough for the last decade? I question my own sanity so many times.

I watch people in here, and I see their habits, and I realise that we are all structured the same way. Yet too many people I have known for too many years have cracked, and are now just shells of who they once were. They just cannot take the pressure of doing so much time.

I promise though when my time is over, Xena will reign over once again her faithful COX masses, and then conquer.

I truly love you!

    Xena

==XXX==

The pictures are art by Xena sent with the letter.

Click here for Xena’s previous letter.



Our friends inside appreciate your comments.

Email comments and questions for Xena to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below. To post a comment if you do not have a Google/Blogger account, just select anonymous for your identity.

Shaun Attwood

No comments:

Post a Comment