Friday, December 17, 2010

Insulin Wars IV: Todd Becker of Getting Stronger blog

Okey Dokey, I made a big boo boo and edited the original of this post to create another post in this series by changing the title.  Result?  The original disappeared.  Won't be doing that again!  Live and learn some more :-)  Anyway, luckily I had the post open in another browser window so I didn't lose it.  Phew!!  C&P'd the existing comments too.  Hope I didn't lose any!  Sorry if I did :-(



Friday, December 17, 2010


Insulin Wars IV: Todd Becker of Getting Stronger blog

I thought I would share some thoughts on some of the responses of LC "experts" to James Krieger's excellent series on insulin.  For any who missed them, here are the links  “Insulin…an Undeserved Bad Reputation”, Part 2,Part 3, Part 4Part 5.

Jimmy Moore asked an array of people in LC circles for their thoughts HERE

The subject of this installment is Todd Becker of Getting Stronger blog.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment