Friday, November 16, 2012

Ladies Night at the Cappy Cap Club!

If you love the Cappy Cap Ladies you will provide them some linkage/traffic love.

Though...*sniff sniff*...none of these girls "ever" link to me...*sniff sniff*...if only they'd ever show the Captain a little love and kindness and link back...*sniff sniff*

Hmmm...children or a Ferrari...I'll take the Ferrari please.

The state will replace fathers and husbands...and women WILL like it damnit!

Instead of Daft Punk's "Harder Faster Better Stronger" it could be "Hotter, Younger, Sexier, Younger"

Die Big Education, DIE!!!!

HAR!

0 jobs at $100,000 per year is better than 18,500 jobs at $30,000 per year.  It's Marxist economics, you're too stupid to understand.


Financial worry of having children?  What financial worry?  The state will be you husband and financial provider!

Two pieces.  One, the patriarchy will come back, trust me on this.  Economics is like physics, there always needs to be equilibrium.  Two, gosh I love it when feminism and religion collide.

HAR!!!  "Soviet Kitchen!"  The best recipes from the Soviet Union for Thanksgiving!  Enjoy a Thanksgiving meal of gruel and water that nobody will be thankful for!!!

Joan of ARRRRGH enjoys the decline!

I will never abandon my crew.  My crew is what was my family away from home.  They were and to this day are the reason I live.  No girl, no wife, no nobody is going to get me to leave them because I didn't join up with them out of boredom using them to kill time until I found a spouse.  I joined up with them because I wanted to.  Men who abandon their crew deserve the loneliness and tyrannical life their wives will force upon them.

James Bond shouldn't sleep with women.  It's not Christian.

New inductee into the "Cappy Cap Harem"

No comments:

Post a Comment