Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Join a discussion on: Saturated fatty acids and insulin resistance

Hi gang!  I'm going to try something a little different here with my blog.  Mirrorball had the idea to start a Scientific Discussion Group of sorts over at the Meeting Rooms, but we're not getting much in the way of takers.    So I thought I'd try a few things.

The first is this post per se, because I know far more people read feeds, etc., to see if we can't snag a few more interested takers for such a thing.

The second is that the really cool thing about my discussion board system is that I can embed a topic right here in this blog post for everyone to talk amongst themselves without going anywhere, yet this thread will be over in the Scientific Discussion sub-forum at the Meeting Rooms.  This should also give those who have trouble logging into blogger the ability to join in as well.  The default is a flat style display, but this should also allow for greater ease in following discussions that have, at times, become very difficult to follow in the comments here.  With the discussion you can view things in list and threaded form to navigate a reply thread and reply inline.  You can even reply by email if you select the "Email replies" option.  How cool is that!
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment