Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cusano Cigars vs. Cuban Cohibas

Cuban cigars, as I'm sure you're well aware of are the "best" in the world.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jesse Ventura and well, whoever else said they were.

But, of course, all good things must come to an end, and once again capitalism has beaten the living crap out of one of the few things to maintain its decency under communism.

Cigars

Your Captain is currently in Mexico right now and exercised his Mexican right to purchase Cuban cigars (because as an AMERICAN I CAN'T buy Cuban cigars in America, because I am afterall an American).

I had one about 4-5 years ago in Canada (you can look up the video here for an excerpt of my trip). Very good. One of the best. Admittedly, I'm not an aficionado, but I do know my cigars.

That is until I found the Cusano M-1.

$4.

Smooth.

Flavorful.

But better than all that what I really liked is the fact I have NEVER had to "work" at keeping an M-1 lit. You light it once, you puff on it at your leisure and you can actually ENJOY the damn thing, rather than feel like you're trying to siphon gas or give mouth to mouth. The drag is perfect and once lit, it burns AMAZINGLY even.

Meanwhile, I just spent the better part of an hour on the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico working harder than I ever did before just to keep a damn Cuban Cohiba lit. The taste was good, don't get me wrong. But I don't want to have my moonlit night ruined huffing and puffing away at a cigar that just won't obey (and paid $13 for it!).

So do yourselves a favor. Instead of going with a has-been, just go here and order yourself some damn fine cigars. You want the-

Cusano
M-1
TORPEDO CUT

No comments:

Post a Comment